Ruperts tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

are you sure? its odd why they would even think of us if they win. when we won the league in 85 and 87 they didnt exist. i dont keep up with their shenanigans and only remember some paint being thrown around a while ago, its a bit moronic to even contemplate a tit for tat graffiti war. its sad that there is such a thing as sore winners, they only spoil it for themselves

are you sure? its odd why they would even think of us if they win. when we won the league in 85 and 87 they didnt exist. i dont keep up with their shenanigans and only remember some paint being thrown around a while ago, its a bit moronic to even contemplate a tit for tat graffiti war. its sad that there is such a thing as sore winners, they only spoil it for themselves

They vandalized it last time, twice.

Its the citys Derby. We can try to make it as insignificant as possible but in this day and age if the roles were reversed it would be the same way. Football tribalism especially with the presence of online modern football trolls have made every football rivalry more intense. Theres a point scoring system where everything a club does has a positive or negative reaction from opposing fans. Just log onto twitter.

Its the citys Derby. We can try to make it as insignificant as possible but in this day and age if the roles were reversed it would be the same way. Football tribalism especially with the presence of online modern football trolls have made every football rivalry more intense. Theres a point scoring system where everything a club does has a positive or negative reaction from opposing fans. Just log onto twitter.
im an old man. i dont do fecebook , twitts or any antisocial media. i sit on my porch rocking chair and think about the derby days with loads of Blues on the kop and wonder what happened to our city...or something like that. i can`t remember

Oh well, that's all great and groovy that the logic behind their actions has been explained to us lesser beings. Knowing the reason does makes it neither right or acceptable.
Society has totally forgotten 'symptoms' and 'cause'. Too much time and effort is put into tackling the symptoms of a problem whereas hitting at the root of the cause of the problem would stop a great majority of problems arising in the first place.
Once the cause has been recognised and addressed, the symptoms become less dramatic and problems are easier to cure.
Hey ho though, that is just simply too yesterday.

The thrust of this post is about contacting the authorities should anybody see actions untoward the Tower happening. Contacted early enough, the likelihood of damage to the Tower lessens.

Simples!

Status
Not open for further replies.