Ruddy goes, oh Well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm here I'll update you on John Ruddy.

The guy has been one of the best 'keepers in the SPL this season, if not 'the' best. He's kept 15 clean sheets in 32 games, and with the defence that's been infront of him that is an astonishing achievement.

He is a great shotstopper and commands his box like 'keepers of old... even if he does like the odd punch here and there.

There was an article a while back with Moyes tipping Ruddy to be a future international and I'd say he definately has that potential. That is mostly because he has the one thing all England 'keepers have... The ability to cock up.

He has a habbit of being lobbed while being no more than 6 yards off of his line, for a guy of his size it really is astonishing to see.

He's had a great season and it could have been much better were he not hampered by injury on two occasions.

If your club don't hang on to this guy I'd imagine there'll be a long queue of clubs wanting him.

Welcome mate, good to have you on here.

I've been to Fir Park, beards ago. Cracking little place.

Fir Park is a fantastic place to go. If anyone wants to see a Scottish game, i recommend you go there. Great fans who are very welcoming.

Fir Park is a fantastic place to go. If anyone wants to see a Scottish game, i recommend you go there. Great fans who are very welcoming.

That they are. I was with a couple of scouse mates and they were playing Aberdeen, some cat two rows in front stood up and shouted "Windass, you English b*stard". Loads of lads around us who we got talking to kicked off and said that there were English lads sat there, the guy who shouted it apologised profusely. We were pissing ourselves.

I nearly got my head kicked in by Aberdeen casuals while I was in a phonebox after the game, but that's another story.

Id like to see Ruddy get a bit of chance - think he coudl be a better keeper then Turner whom we turned down a coll million for from Sheff Weds.

Ruddy didn't have a good game last night or at the weekend, but he's still, apparently, struggling with injury.

I've seen Turner play a few times and I'd say that Ruddy is a much better prospect than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.