2022/23 Ruben Vinagre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farewell Ruben we hardly knew ye.

I've no idea what you said or did, but having a semi capable alleged left back overlooked so far as to force O'Neil to be tied in at left wingback does seem rather odd. If it was an Alli type huge pay to play him scenario then I could understand, but we've heard nothing like. Mad loan this. Just plain mad!

Vinagre signs off with heartfelt message to fans​

"Thank you Evertonians! It has been a pleasure wearing this shirt for the past season! I’m sad for not having the opportunity to contribute more, but I’ve done everything I was allowed to. I wish our history would’ve been different!

I’m really glad that we were able to maintain this big club in the Premier League because you deserve it and so much more!

I have no doubt in my mind that Everton will go back to the place that it deserves, it’s a great club and full of history!

Thank you all, wish you all the best"

Best wishes to Ruben Vinagre for the future, hope he has a full recovery from his injury and gets his career back on track.

Farewell Ruben we hardly knew ye.

I've no idea what you said or did, but having a semi capable alleged left back overlooked so far as to force O'Neil to be tied in at left wingback does seem rather odd. If it was an Alli type huge pay to play him scenario then I could understand, but we've heard nothing like. Mad loan this. Just plain mad!
3 sheets...

Status
Not open for further replies.