Confirmed Signing Ruben Vinagre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm totally fine with this signing. It makes sense and is clearly within our budget. It's just not exciting and won't be the difference maker when it comes to relegation.
Well if it means we didn't have to play Godfrey at LB, meaning Tarkowski and the ghost of Bobby Moore didn't have to play at CB when the rest are inevitably injured/suspended, it might help

There's another one then.

I was told they didn't exist yesterday. Unicorns and rocking horse excrement were more common. The clever people said so...
Dave. The lad has never played right back in almost 90 professional appearances. Tierney is the only left footer who I have ever known play right back, and he only ever did it for Scotland as they had nobody else good enough until Nathan Patterson happened song.

Name me one other left footer who played right back on a fairly regular basis in top flight football. Just one.

"The 23-year-old Portuguese, who can play on the left side of defence and as a left wing-back, is Blues manager Frank Lampard’s second addition of the summer after the arrival of James Tarkowski."

Poor Dave.

Keith Lemon on Twitter: @ForeverAYellow @Philie1987 cheers / Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.