Confirmed Signing Ruben Vinagre

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Mykolenko done well at CB so with our 1000 injuries I can see Vinagre getting minutes.
Especially if Lampard wants to play 3 at the back. Think we’ll be getting Coady so having a player like Vinagre effectively makes Myko a backup CB too giving more depth in general.

Think Vinagre will end up getting a lot of minutes against lower teams and will look like a smart loan by the end of it. If you think about it attacking full backs these days are effectively just like wingers and need to be rotated and subbed like them too. Having cover on both sides is essential.

Especially if Lampard wants to play 3 at the back. Think we’ll be getting Coady so having a player like Vinagre effectively makes Myko a backup CB too giving more depth in general.

Think Vinagre will end up getting a lot of minutes against lower teams and will look like a smart loan by the end of it. If you think about it attacking full backs these days are effectively just like wingers and need to be rotated and subbed like them too. Having cover on both sides is essential.
But who is the cover for the cover, because we know he is gonna pull some kind of muscle in warm-ups.

I say this (half) jokingly.

I think this is correct and exactly as @Barnfred 55 has previously suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.