Round of 32 draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what a great "supporter" you are.
Well would you fork out £5/600 quid to travel to a foreign place to see a performance like last night ?
I also said "if" they continue to perform as last night, anyway, what section were you in at Lille/Wolsburg ?

Well would you fork out £5/600 quid to travel to a foreign place to see a performance like last night ?
I also said "if" they continue to perform as last night, anyway, what section were you in at Lille/Wolsburg ?

Yes, I would and have, I went to Romania, Portugal twice, Villareal, Fiorentina.

I was in the away section at both games.

How good we are on the pitch is completely irrelivant, they are my club, I follow them, its what I do mate.

There is no denying it's frustrating, but a little bit of perspective is needed. We've had a crippling injury list which has lead to some poor performances and poor managerial decisions from Martinez. Our season is far from over, even if our league season is hanging in the balance.

We've just ran away with the group with some supposedly difficult teams in. I'm optimistic for the Europa League and we should have some good trips ahead, or at least one!

We're going through a bad patch but apart from Chelsea and Southampton, and possibly West Ham, every fan of every club in this league will be feeling frustrated at how the season has gone. Man City won't be happy with their title defence. Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal have had some poor results. Man United got beaten 5-3 away at bottom of the league Leicester after having a two goal lead. Newcastle were looking at relegation one week, and European football a month later.

We just need to accept this tricky period, and hopefully push on after the New Year when Stones replaces Distin and Osman and Hibbert's playing time is vastly reduced.

We can still have a good season, even if it's been disappointing so far.

Imgine deciding not to watch your team anymore becuase they didint win games......do we not have a pop at other clubs fans that do that ???!!

I would question why they 'picked' Everton in the first place.

Imgine deciding not to watch your team anymore becuase they didint win games......do we not have a pop at other clubs fans that do that ???!!

I would question why they 'picked' Everton in the first place.
I have not said that I would not watch Everton anymore, I refer specifically to foreign travel, I think that I am entitled to
express that opinion without being slated by you.

I have not said that I would not watch Everton anymore, I refer specifically to foreign travel, I think that I am entitled to

Thats excatly what you said. You put it out their, you cant expect people to not pick you up on it.

Its actually offensive tbh mate.

Its like your saying you wont put the hard games in, but will enjoy the big away trips when we are good.

Seems you are like a dog with a bone on this one, lighten up ffs, offensive ??? Listen, having survived the Gordon Lee and Mike Walker years I think I can cope with a bit of a bad patch, just won't be shelling out on foreign travel if performances
don't improve, my choice, doesn't make me a bad supporter.

Seems you are like a dog with a bone on this one, lighten up ffs, offensive ??? Listen, having survived the Gordon Lee and Mike Walker years I think I can cope with a bit of a bad patch, just won't be shelling out on foreign travel if performances
don't improve, my choice, doesn't make me a bad supporter.

Fair enough mate, its your view.

I just hope you have the same opinon when Liverpool fans dont turn up to games when they are not great.

The foreign travel is the only positive at the moment so i'd think carefully about which games you do choose! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.