Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone reckon there will be a "Buy Out" clause in his new contract? If so, wonder where EFC will pitch it as I doubt it would remain unknown for too long.
IF Ross goes to Brazil & has a stormer ........

He needs to really step it up from now on if he wants to go to the world cup tbh.

Part of me doesn't want him to go. A rested, fully-fit Barkley after the summer is better than one who's been whored out as the nations saviour ala Rooney...and we know what happened to him after a major tournament

very very poor today. I dont know what is going on but he's been off the boil since about december.

He came on into a situation where our attack has huffed and puffed and failed to do anything, and then was part of a midfield chasing a 1-0 deficit with no striker on the pitch.

What the hell did you expect? Deulofeu did nothing, neither did McGeady. The terrible subs from Martinez this week killed the game as much as his great subs last week invigorated us.

I wouldnt want him in the trenches with me, as soon as he loses it he gives up. Don't think he breaks sweat in any game. Superb player on form but doesn't like hard work

He came on into a situation where our attack has huffed and puffed and failed to do anything, and then was part of a midfield chasing a 1-0 deficit with no striker on the pitch.

What the hell did you expect? Deulofeu did nothing, neither did McGeady. The terrible subs from Martinez this week killed the game as much as his great subs last week invigorated us.
maybe its expecting too much too soon on my end then? He was in a remarkable patch in the beginning of the season, he doesnt look like a shadow of the player he was right now.

I wouldnt want him in the trenches with me, as soon as he loses it he gives up. Don't think he breaks sweat in any game. Superb player on form but doesn't like hard work

not having that, he's shown determination and strength numerous times this season, a couple of times not tracking back after loosing the ball doesn't undo everything before.

Must be sick of being dropped when making a mistake for soft lad osman who failures every week to play well.

bet he thought that was over when moyes left!

Status
Not open for further replies.