Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defence tonight is worrying me some reports of Johnny h and stones in the centre with hibbert right full not confident of that against Suarez and sturridge hopefully jags is back and distin and push stones out to the right ... Think our bench might be strong though with Traore and delauofe on it

The defence tonight is worrying me some reports of Johnny h and stones in the centre with hibbert right full not confident of that against Suarez and sturridge hopefully jags is back and distin and push stones out to the right ... Think our bench might be strong though with Traore and delauofe on it

Deleufoe is not back for another week mate. Think jags and Distin will be fine tbh, Baines LB, then either stones or Hibbert RB. Have a feeling he may go with Hibbert over stones.

Barkley will be there no doubt in my mind. Whether it's starting or on the bench in not sure. Think Stevie P will be back in the starting eleven too.

Stones & Hibbert are playing.

Barkley plays as does Piennar.

I think he'll be back for tonight's game. Roberto is keeping that lot guessing with a few of ours. At worst he will be on the bench. Think pienaar and Distin will be back to.

We are a completely different beast with Barkley in the line up.

They will go through what to do with Barkley though to be fair. They probably know he has a chance playing

what with the sigh

He one of the hottest players in this country, he English and he got two years left.

Money could get to his head. Thats what wrong with this country, look at the likes of Sterling! he played good for 5 games and then went from 2k a week to 30k then disappeared.

what with the sigh

He one of the hottest players in this country, he English and he got two years left.

You, constantly going on about Barkley and his contract and worrying if he's going to get sold. Thats what the sigh is for, its proper annoying.
Barkley will sign a new contract (if he hasnt already)
Barkley wont be sold in the Summer. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.