Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needs protecting from the hassle he gets on the field rather than being publicly chastised by his national coach. Can't afford to have his head drop.

We looked twice the side with him in the centre and mcgeady on the pitch allowing coleman to burst forward.

Martinez is clueless this season

Thought he was awful and we think he is so much better than he actually is. At the moment he is potential nothing more. His school report reads must do better.

Cant believe what i am reading, some fans dont deserve a talent like ross.... They will be more happy with a team of kilbans!!

Thought he was awful and we think he is so much better than he actually is. At the moment he is potential nothing more. His school report reads must do better.

Everyone has the right for an opinion but Christ sake mate what a stupid post!!

Our best player today. Once moved inside of course. Martinez needs a little slap for playing him wide so much this season.

Pass has been a little off for a few games recently to be honest. When do we think he will light the place up then, this season ?

Everyone has the right for an opinion but Christ sake mate what a stupid post!!

Our best player today. Once moved inside of course. Martinez needs a little slap for playing him wide so much this season.

Maybe pal but I suppose I'm speaking for myself. I found him really thrustrating today and I don't think he is as good as some of us think. YET. I know he's young but sometimes he's falling over his own feet it giving the ball away really easily. However Bobby hardly helped him today in how he used him

Status
Not open for further replies.