Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a few people are missing this point. None of our central midfielders are premier league quality, never mind Chelsea quality.

Sadly Barkley is neither Chelsea or Premier League quality anymore.

He stunk the place out at Villa on loan and Chelsea want rid.

The fact that we’re the only cloob getting remotely linked to him speaks volumes of how far we’ve fallen, how skint we are and how desperate we are.

But, never forget, we’ve had good times.

Sounds like it’s done, so it’s whatever. I’m not bothered about the whole transfer fee thing, necessarily.

My issue with this transfer is the same issue I had with the Dele Alli transfer: he’s crap. Once he was good, but that was long ago and he has been exclusively very, very crap since.

The belief that he won’t be crap for us stems from some combination of coaches’ arrogance in their ability to turn crap into gold, and a naive, sentimental belief that showing faith/bringing a blue home will magically summon the effort they’ve failed to show over the last X number of years.

Idiotic signing. Will NOT pay off even in the slightest and you can take that to the bank. Absolutely vaultproof.

Got Kenwright written all over it this and looks like it's going to happen. Here's hoping that Frank can get a tune out of him and try and earn some of the 20 million pound back that he cost us.

Hopefully the fans make their feelings about this scumbag clear at the match.

Disgrace if were even considering signing him.

This doesnt sit well with me.

Done the club out of £15mil.

Wasn't the story that he wanted to go in the summer but due to his hamstring injury failed the medical so they signed him in January instead after he'd recovered?

Resigned to it myself really and don't believe for one moment he will be half as good as last time. He disgusted me with his antics when he left and cost us a lot of money which left a bad taste in the mouth. But not going to boo him as it's detrimental to the team and player but don't agree at all with us taking him back just the same.

People wonder why he left, he got spoken about like this last time he was here.

He saw out the contract his employer gave him. The idea that players should always be looking out for their employers financial welfare and leaving when it suits the club rather than themselves is bizarre... maybe in lower leagues it's understandable but big premier league brands owned by billionaires ? pschtt

We would have just jizzed it on more waste anyway.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.