Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney's ten goals came in handy that season.

He didn't score after Christmas that year though IIRC.

It was pretty fun for a few weeks and there was a bit of a novelty of seeing him back in a blue shirt. He had a few good performances, like the West Ham game, and he fed off the atmosphere of being back, but it didn't last and he started to struggle. It was all a bit predictable.

Rooney's ten goals came in handy that season.
He was an anchor, slowing everything down. Bringing him back was a giant mistake. I hope Everton learned from that experience, but knowing us, we sure as hell didnt. Knowing this club, that airhead ferret is as good as an Everton player again and it makes me sick.

It was pretty fun for a few weeks and there was a bit of a novelty of seeing him back in a blue shirt. He had a few good performances, like the West Ham game, and he fed off the atmosphere of being back, but it didn't last and he started to struggle. It was all a bit predictable.
Probably one of out better signings in recent years

Says it all…

Nobody would pretend it was a stellar signing but like it or not his goals and assist won points when they were in short supply. Doubt Barkley would get into single figures.

I’ll never forget the feeling of watching him in that Europa League qualifier and realising that my suspicions were right and he was a complete turkey.

I’ll never forget the feeling of watching him in that Europa League qualifier and realising that my suspicions were right and he was a complete turkey.
I can almost hear you booing when he scored from his own half in the hat trick against West Ham.

I actually don’t believe you watched Wayne Rooney play football that season and are just doing that old trick of looking at numbers on Wikipedia.
Yep I watched the game at the pit with my fingers crossed that he'd miss that late penalty. Just love losing there.

Wasn't that because fat Sam moved him into midfield though.

Status
Not open for further replies.