Ross Barkley - Thanks, and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The complete breakdown between Club and player is sad to see, but it happens. I'd never wish harm or misfortune on a person; if he does well, then good for him; if he does poorly, then too bad. Personally, I hope he goes on to have a good career.

Here here.

He's a good Evertonian and talented enough to be whatever he wants to (injuries permitting)

The lad is - and always be - our Diamond

Just had a look Barkley's twitter page.... No tweet saying anything about Everton...he may have fallen out with the club, but they've already made him a millionaire, and not being arsed to thank the fans (particularly when it's your club) is fairly pathetic.... A sad end to what could have been something great (shame a combination of his ego, and dire managers ruined it)....

Just had a look Barkley's twitter page.... No tweet saying anything about Everton...he may have fallen out with the club, but they've already made him a millionaire, and not being arsed to thank the fans (particularly when it's your club) is fairly pathetic.... A sad end to what could have been something great (shame a combination of his ego, and dire managers ruined it)....

I like the bit about Chelskis amazing fans.Obviously he wasn't born when most of them followed Fulham, QPR or Brentford. Ross lad they are just a little club always have been always will be. PS.Ross just make sure the next bird you shag isn't of Albanian decent cause that mob won' just hound you out if town.They will probably kill you.

I won’t sign unless you promise to keep my mate John Stones?!

Did they have the same agent in July 2016? Koeman arrives in December 2016 and Barkley’s mind has already been made up it appears.

Hopefully gives less credence to any notion that the club could have kept him or that he was hounded out by Koeman.

The lad has a pea for a brain and a snake for an agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.