Ross Barkley - opinion poll

Would you have Ross Barkley back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Should he come back.... No

Is he better than what we have..... Yes

That's the dilemma. If he took a dramatic reduced wage then at least it would show he's serious.

I don't think he is.

Doucoure is better.

And of course, so is Dele Alli.

We need better in centre midfield, but that's never Ross Barkley.

If I'm his agent, I'm trying to get him to Scotland or a league in Europe where he has a month to think about what to do on the ball.

Doucoure is not in the same class as Barkley. I would have him back. Not his fault he went in out of his depth at Chelsea.

I don't think he is.

Doucoure is better.

If I'm his agent, I'm trying to get him to Scotland or a league in Europe where he has a month to think about what to do on the ball.
He would get ate alive in Scotland, much less time on the ball in that league. Poor Joey Barton and Aaron Ramsey thought they would lord it and got a rude awakening with the pitches and physicality.

Doucoure is better.

I wouldn’t take him back no way but he got 32 goals and assists in 2 seasons.

There’s a clamour for Gordon to be player of the year & I like him but I wouldn’t bet on him getting that many in his career currently.

Doucoure can’t control or pass and can only play the way he is facing and Ali Has played well for half a game.

Dear God, we are managed by THE Chelsea legend, someone who is held in the highest esteem by the club and its fans, they have about a billion top kids, who they now have to find homes for, and who do some want us to try for? Ol’ big arse, the ultimate could have been! Get a grip lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.