Ross Barkley and England

Is it best for Everton if Ross Barkley is selected for England

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have the most ex-England internationals in their Premiership squad? Must be close given the % of English players in the Prem.

Baines, Jags, Barry, Lennon. Must each have some scars from some very indifferent past England managers. I'm sure they can tell Ross that he's certainly been unlucky this past week in not playing.

Barkley will join that list one day, whether he's a Blue at that time I really don't know.

Deleted all his England photos apparently
Hope he retires from international footy. His last 7 calls up he hasn't had a single minute. It's just embarrassing for him and a waste of him time. Southgate is a scumbag

7 games without any minutes is bad. He won't retire but should do a scholes

7 games without any minutes is bad. He won't retire but should do a scholes

mate jake Livermore started against Germany and barkley never got a kick, jake Livermore though, if that's not the biggest kick in the balls you can get what is, I would point blank refuse to play for England until southgate is gone now. absolute clown

might be just me but Ali has been crap in an England shirt

Maybe, but Barkley hasn't excelled for England either. If they both played together for an extended run, England would be rewarded but Southgate hasn't got the winning mentality to try it. He'd sooner play it steady with the usual players who failed at the World Cup in 2014, and the Euros in 2016.

Alli has 24 goals and 13 assists in the Premier League in the last 2 seasons. That is an excellent return for a 20 year old midfielder.

Maybe, but Barkley hasn't excelled for England either. If they both played together for an extended run, England would be rewarded but Southgate hasn't got the winning mentality to try it. He'd sooner play it steady with the usual players who failed at the World Cup in 2014, and the Euros in 2016.

Alli has 24 goals and 13 assists in the Premier League in the last 2 seasons. That is an excellent return for a 20 year old midfielder.
To be fair He has largely played up front this season

Clearly I love Ross, but if its true him removing his England pictures, seens a bit petty and childish.

Rise above it Ross and keep playing your game.

Clearly I love Ross, but if its true him removing his England pictures, seens a bit petty and childish.

Rise above it Ross and keep playing your game.

Know what your saying pabbers but just think how many hours that lad has sat in team hotels bored out of his mind with nothing to show for it. The power of social media is massive, they talking about it on the sports radio shows this morning and i say well done lad.

Criminal he got 0 minute last time out. Playing it safe against a relative minnow, well in Southgate, classic England (mis)management there. I'd get it if it was a big game or something, but a team that parked the bus from the first second and you don't play your attacking talent? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.