Rooney - Any Chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

westyuk1

Player Valuation: £225k
It would obviously be a step back for him and the wages would be the biggest blocker but worth a shout with all the money supposedly available over the summer.

"Ladbrokes have revealed they've taken a flurry of bets from punters on Rooney moving back to Goodison Park.

Ladbrokes spokesman Dave Burin said: “With Jose [Mourinho] hot favourite to head to Old Trafford, Rooney could well be on his way, and a return home to Everton is looking increasingly likely.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/511714/Everton-Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United"

I spoke to the first team doctor for UTD the other day, he said no chance will Rooney leave this Summer.

Highly doubt it now.

I don't think he would leave if ~Jose was there, jose wanted him for chelsea so he would probably make him the player that the team revolves around.

Didn't know there was ill feeling between Rooney and Mourinho, or am I wrong in my assumption ?

Rooney voted for Mourinho as coach of the season previously according to the papers. Also Mourinho tried to sign him at Chelsea a few times so no, I don't think there's a conflict.

Been saying to mates that I suspect he'll sign for us this summer since the start of the season. Still stand by that and he would be a great signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.