Homepage Update: Ronald Koeman Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main issue I had with him is that he just seemed so aloof, as if he didn't really care all that much, and it was beginning to show in his team selections this season. Think he may have had a massive chip on his shoulder over the whole striker situation in the summer as well.

He also failed to sufficiently prepare the players for the season, too much cobbling together in order to get the Europa league qualifiers done and out of the way.

The main issue I had with him is that he just seemed so aloof, as if he didn't really care all that much, and it was beginning to show in his team selections this season. Think he may have had a massive chip on his shoulder over the whole striker situation in the summer as well.

He also failed to sufficiently prepare the players for the season, too much cobbling together in order to get the Europa league qualifiers done and out of the way.

thing is mate, he didn't care.

I bet he's loving his new bank balance and the fact he's just booked himself on for another 6 weeks at la manga. what not to like?

meanwhile , at Everton FC and on GOT.....

Take this as you will, but the main issue and the cause of all the problems was apparently not Ronald but rather his brother Edwin.

He was the individual who antagonised the players, made confounding decisions and ruled with the iron fist. Also, questions of his credentials!

Take this as you will, but the main issue and the cause of all the problems was apparently not Ronald but rather his brother Edwin.

He was the individual who antagonised the players, made confounding decisions and ruled with the iron fist. Also, questions of his credentials!

Does it matter now? If it was as you stated then then RK should have stepped in.

Strangely I am not too worried about the money spent in the summer as I think that many of those players will yet prove to be good value in the longer term with a good manager behind them.

I am struggling to understand how a club with a good structure in the team over a number of years could collapse so completely.

I like to think that Koeman is on one of those big inflatable sausages being towed by a motorboat in some tropical bay. Probably laughing his backside off as Erwin (or is it Edwin? Who cares tbh) falls in again.

Brilliant. That's how I'd start spending my millions if I got booted out of my job with a vast sum of wonga. It'd be great.

I wouldn't bother golfing mind you. Borrrrring.

Not entirely responsible for our failings but he took over an unbalanced squad from Martinez, didn't address the issues and made the squad even more unbalanced.

Arrogant(witjoit much right to be having won very little as a manager)and short sighted to the aging squad and his unbalanced tactics has set us back years...

Status
Not open for further replies.