Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well keep him until he see's out his contract. Not a fan of him as a person but he scores. 1 more season to see if he can get us into the champs league. Money is irrelavent with Moshiri, the 50 mill we'd get for him now isn't worth as much as the cash in the champs league.....

We shouldnt sell to anyone in the PL for any price! Strengthening a team we are trying to catch and weakening ourselves is just criminal

If a Premier League club (other than the RS) offers 80 mil for him this summer I think he'll be gone.

Reactions: JLW
What annoys me is that the media set themselves up to benefit the top 6 clubs. When do you ever get an ex everton/southampton/Stoke player on tapping up Keane or Gabbiadini etc. Absolutely annoys me the bias.
Just been watching that on sky, they are desperate for him to go to Chelsea, so much bias

What annoys me is that the media set themselves up to benefit the top 6 clubs. When do you ever get an ex everton/southampton/Stoke player on tapping up Keane or Gabbiadini etc. Absolutely annoys me the bias.

I know mate, i was furious when Sky Sports News was at Finch Farm for the day and Steve Kean and Koeman spoke about signing Rooney.

Its a disgrace, it needs to be stopped.

Guess how will the media people react when Everton wins a trophy and blow massive money on buying players.

With regards to Lukaku, if I am the Mosh I won't sell him to an English club.

Might as well keep him until he see's out his contract. Not a fan of him as a person but he scores. 1 more season to see if he can get us into the champs league. Money is irrelavent with Moshiri, the 50 mill we'd get for him now isn't worth as much as the cash in the champs league.....
Is it mate? What evidence have we seen so far of this?

The profit he made from last Summer's transfer dealings?

Totally brassed off with this long running saga! It all stems from his mighty mouth! Ex players, media etc loving it. Personally think it is disrespectful to Everton FC.

If anybody has a problem with the last major interview Lukaku gave I'd love to know why.

He talked about having huge ambitions himself, as well he should as the leagues top scorer and he also talked about our clubs great history but how the club and the fans want to be making history now. The only negative he spoke of was how we failed to bring in top signings in the last two windows... he basically said what 90% of GOT has been saying all season, we're doing alright and heading in the right direction but it's not yet enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.