Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nail on the head there from the utter snitch

Ossie started reasonably neutral then as he went on became a wee bit more frustrated/honest. 100% accurate.

Think of how Rom played against Chelsea at home in the FA cup and away to Southampton when we won 3-0, he was unbelievable. If he was able to play anywhere near that on a reasonably consistent basis he would have been gone by now. Yes, the service and play up,to him needs to be better but when he pulls the finger out it can also be a catalyst for the team and the crowd.

He's got so much to offer but he does need to do more. I hope he signs a new deal and stays with us for another few years

Ossie started reasonably neutral then as he went on became a wee bit more frustrated/honest. 100% accurate.

Think of how Rom played against Chelsea at home in the FA cup and away to Southampton when we won 3-0, he was unbelievable. If he was able to play anywhere near that on a reasonably consistent basis he would have been gone by now. Yes, the service and play up,to him needs to be better but when he pulls the finger out it can also be a catalyst for the team and the crowd.

He's got so much to offer but he does need to do more. I hope he signs a new deal and stays with us for another few years

He's signed already? Regardless, I hope we offload him in the summer personally

He's signed already? Regardless, I hope we offload him in the summer personally

Didn't think it was finalised.
Playing catch up to be honest mate, been flat out with Christmas prep for the kids etc.
Looking forward to just relaxing today.
There's times I think we should sell him, but as he's only 23 and scores most of our goals I'd like him to stay.
Come the summer ŵhen he and his agent start their usual I'll prob want rid too.

Status
Not open for further replies.