Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Lukaku mate, pay close to 100m and we will be laughing at the fee, most United fans I've seen describe him as a target man etc, absolutely clueless, the lad has terrible control and plays nothing like his build would suggest he would do, he's a pure finisher who struggles against packed defenses, will go down as one of your worst ever transfers if he goes for that fee :)

He'll get 20 minimum for them next season if he goes

what does he lack you think - other than a bit of experience? He's always looks great when i've seen him play (which admittedly isn't that often).
The only thing that lukaku has over morata (which is admittedly why Chelsea and united want him) because he will guarantee you 20+ goals in the premier league. Morata is the better footballer no doubt, is he a better goalscorer than lukaku, that's debatable.

So there was other reasons as he said this mat
"I have stayed mainly because of the transfer ban.
You wanted him and he declined to leave his team regardless of what the reason was he turned you down

How was i wrong about Peresic? - I saidyou tried to take the piss low balling for him - the strategy failed and now Inter are annoyed and have raised the price on him further now they have no need to sell anymore

Di Marzio who is regarded as being very close to United and the most reliable source for all things United stated there interest in both Mendy and especially Fabinho mate

Inter Milan have not raised the price for Perisic it's been the same throughout the whole process. Our valuation differed from theres not that hard to grasp.

DiMarzio isn't close to us at all and has never mentioned us in regards to Mendy not once. Duncan Castles who IS extremely close to Mourinho said Juventus briefed that we bid for him to distract from the fact they couldn't sign him due to price. Anyway Fabinho has been on Brazilian TV begging to join and as Monaco rejected PSG's bid it looks like hes staying because as I said earlier we briefed before any of this to MEN and the BBC we weren't interested.

what does he lack you think - other than a bit of experience? He's always looks great when i've seen him play (which admittedly isn't that often).

Poor first touch, weak - easily muscled off the ball, not a great finisher, not great in 1v1 situations - runs ball out alot. He has a lot of flaws which average fan which doesn't watch us all the time wouldn't notice. Martial is a superior talent.

He's a great finisher, but not a great player. Chelsea and United 'should' want a player who is both, but Lukaku is hyped beyond his actual ability and has becomes this years Pogba story
I hope so - Ka-ching

*Puts on devious Moshiri head;
Right Maureen, we all agreed? we'll take Rooney off your hands - well half his wages anyway and you make phantom bids for Lukaku.

Let’s not forget a older,much better player Ibrahimovic also got 20+ goal and UTD still couldn’t break the top 4
Lukaku won’t improve them

Inter Milan have not raised the price for Perisic it's been the same throughout the whole process. Our valuation differed from theres not that hard to grasp.

DiMarzio isn't close to us at all and has never mentioned us in regards to Mendy not once. Duncan Castles who IS extremely close to Mourinho said Juventus briefed that we bid for him to distract from the fact they couldn't sign him due to price. Anyway Fabinho has been on Brazilian TV begging to join and as Monaco rejected PSG's bid it looks like hes staying because as I said earlier we briefed before any of this to MEN and the BBC we weren't interested.

The MEN has absolutely zero contacts at United mate,and hasn't since the days when Ferguson blocked them out completely

DiMarzio has called more United stuff right than anyone else mate, including being the first to call Pogba, Mikhataryan, Zlatan and others

Poor first touch, weak - easily muscled off the ball, not a great finisher, not great in 1v1 situations - runs ball out alot. He has a lot of flaws which average fan which doesn't watch us all the time wouldn't notice. Martial is a superior talent.
You wait till you see Lukaku's first touch mate! Agree with you about Martial, i'd love to see him here or anywhere where he;d get more game time. I think he's an incredible player.

The MEN has absolutely zero contacts at United mate,and hasn't since the days when Ferguson blocked them out completely

DiMarzio has called more United stuff right than anyone else mate, including being the first to call Pogba, Mikhataryan, Zlatan and others

Notice they all have the same agent who he is very close with.

League

They had plenty of chances last season, their problem was converting them

Wasn't it something like 30 shots on target against Burnley at home?

Give them Rom and they're winning that 4-0

Far far too simplistic thinking that mate.

No mate, because that is assuming that Lukaku is as good as Zlatan in finding space, creating space and his all round game - which he plainly isn't

LOTS of those United chances Lukaku wouldn't have gotten as they came via Zlatan creating the chance himself, his movement and hold up play creating the chance for himself or for others

Saw United a fair bit last season, and can tell you now that Zlatan was always involved and always a pain for the opposition.

It's as erroneous a stat as the one saying take Lukakus goals from us then we finish no worse off

Status
Not open for further replies.