Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Costa says he's not going to China and he'd only go to Atletico Madrid. That likely means he'll be at Chelsea. Don't see them having both he and Rom. Morata seems like he might be going to Milan.

Not sure where Rom thinks he'd go, but my guess is that he'll be back with us.

tumblr_inline_n4lczhB0WL1sphx85.jpg

Not sure where Rom thinks he'd go, but my guess is that he'll be back with us.

Juventus/Chelsea is my guess. Juventus must have a lot of money and they'd been linked with him originally a while ago and now they're in the CL final again. Raoila will sort out a move for Romelu I am certain of it. Koeman basically has admitted he could be without Romelu and Barkley with some of his recent quotes.

Juventus/Chelsea is my guess. Juventus must have a lot of money and they'd been linked with him originally a while ago and now they're in the CL final again. Raoila will sort out a move for Romelu I am certain of it. Koeman basically has admitted he could be without Romelu and Barkley with some of his recent quotes.

Nah, his arl fella or agent said he won't be going to Italy last summer-ish because the defending is too high a level.

They won't the cheeky b. Italian version of Wenger. Probably offer you £30m in instalment.

Think Rom will stay too, unless there's some surprises in the transfer market.
Think he'll go next summer if we're not in the champions league and with a year left, his fee will be much less, making a move more likely

Well it looks like Costa is staying at Chelsea and the Atletico president has said Griezmann will stay, so it looks more likely that Man U may come for Rom.

Interesting to see if he plays in the Europa League qualifiers, if he hasn't been sold by then like. Will leave him cup-tied for all European games next season.

Interesting to see if he plays in the Europa League qualifiers, if he hasn't been sold by then like. Will leave him cup-tied for all European games next season.

I think he can still play in the Champions League despite playing in EL Qualifiers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.