Rodwell and Anichebe back in Reserves game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alio

They call me Avocado Baby
Good news on the injury list for once. Can't wait to see both back in action

Team should be

Everton: Davies - Browning, Duffy, Mustafi, Garbutt - Craig, Rodwell, Wallace, Baxter - Beckford, Gueye
Subs: Roberts, Anichebe, Agard, Bidwell, Akpan

Good news on the injury list for once. Can't wait to see both back in action

Team should be

Everton: Davies - Browning, Duffy, Mustafi, Garbutt - Craig, Rodwell, Wallace, Baxter - Beckford, Gueye
Subs: Roberts, Anichebe, Agard, Bidwell, Akpan

Good signs at JUST the right time .

Screech Fellaini doing v well , too , I understand .

Duffy back an' all . Contented 24 hour periods .

Good to see Rodwell and Anichebe on the road to regain full fitness, although Rodwell might not be getting much opportunities even if he reagin full fitness, but looks like Anichebe might be fit enough to make the bench by the time we play Arsenal, if we are lucky he might be ready to start against West Brom or Chelsea.

Anichebe would no doubt return to the RM position if he regain the sort of form he was on before he got himself injured, unless Coleman start showing the sort of form he did against the RS & Spurs from last season, it would be fun to see how well Coleman would develop over the last few weeks, but what ever happen it would good to see we have more option for the RM position once Anichebe regain his match fitness.

Just saw the highlights, Magaye Gueye and Jose Baxter both looked good, as did Jermaine Beckford. Good to see him getting involved in these games, more first team footballers should do it if they aren't getting a game, fair play to him.

Victor just looks out of place at reserve level, he's far too big and powerful for defenders at this level, it almost seems a bit unfair really.

Just saw the highlights, Magaye Gueye and Jose Baxter both looked good, as did Jermaine Beckford. Good to see him getting involved in these games, more first team footballers should do it if they aren't getting a game, fair play to him.

Victor just looks out of place at reserve level, he's far too big and powerful for defenders at this level, it almost seems a bit unfair really.

Well, I don't think we should care about fairness, as long as Anichebe regain more match fitness and confidence, I couldn't careless what happen to other teams defence.

It would be nice to see Moyes giving Gueye some playing time in the last 15~20 mins of a match, otherwise i think we should sent him out on-loan in a Championship team, so he could get some more first team experience, same goes with Baxter!

He will be immense soon, as will Rodwell. This club has tolerated midgets for too long and it's led to retards linking to the likes of Bullard and Hunt during transfer windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.