Rodders & Felli

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford_uk

Player Valuation: £15m
Without doubt has added some much needed steal in the middle, i hope it continues. Think they have gave moyesy a bit of a much needed head ache.

Agreed, I thought Fellaini made Yaya look distinctly average last night who has given most teams this season a torrid time. Fellaini's best game of the season for me he did a great job disrupting the play in the opening 30 minutes. Could do with cutting out the stamping tackles though.

I didn't fancy how Rodders played last night. A lot of bad passes and all that, seemed to be out of pace. But I'm pretty sure it was just a one off.

Fellaini has, Rodwell's done fine, but his defensive qualities still need work. Arteta is the much more disciplined and defensively aware player at present, and will play ahead of him when he's available.

They are both coming along nicely though, no question about it.

Indeed! They're a young, tough partnership that seems to understand eachother well, in fact much better than Heitinga and Arteta, or Heitinga and anyone, really. Rodwell went missing at times during the game (as we sometimes looked like just a pile of blue bodies, faces and numbers undiscernable), but Felli was in the mix all the time, won a lot of balls and indeed did have a great game. Would much rather see Heitinga given a kicking and 5 rounds around finch farm to test his loyalty to the club and see if he earns his position. And it's about time Arteta gets the attacking midfield berth and the freedom to attack at will, together with coleman and billy in a narrow midfield, feeding yak or saha or becks up front, that'll be class.

Ford_UK,

Any chance this thread gets as big as your world record, Landon Donovan thread?

Time will tell.

I wonder if Arteta is nervous about his return at all? I just realized we haven't heard a single peep from him while he's been gone. Anyone notice?

I reckon Mikel will take maybe half a game to remember how to play and then be amazing again. I'm looking forward to Arteta and Fellaini having 85% possession.

I hope now that Mikel is back he'll play further forward with Fellaini deeper, Fellaini looked back on top form against Shiteh.

Status
Not open for further replies.