2020/21 Robin Olsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely stated that before kick off ?
Then a ridiculous shot of the camera shot on Pickford when the ball went in off the pen as he could have saved it......

Yup.

"I just want to give Jordan a rest for this game and to give an opportunity to Olsen, to have minutes.

Jordan will be back for the next game against Manchester United."

He definitely stated that before kick off ?
Then a ridiculous shot of the camera shot on Pickford when the ball went in off the pen as he could have saved it......
He said it before and even after the game has finished when doing an Interview - so said it twice

Yup.

"I just want to give Jordan a rest for this game and to give an opportunity to Olsen, to have minutes.

Jordan will be back for the next game against Manchester United."
Oh, yes I heard him - Carlo needs to step up his management the last two games sorry he has been found wanting in all area of selection plus substitutions taking two full backs of cost us today imo plus the ref & VAR in another gutless performance - our keeper today was his MOTM.....
He said it before and even after the game has finished when doing an Interview - so said it twice

Oh, yes I heard him - Carlo needs to step up his management the last two games sorry he has been found wanting in all area of selection plus substitutions taking two full backs of cost us today imo plus the ref & VAR in another gutless performance - our keeper today was his MOTM.....

He does. We can love him yet still be annoyed at some decisions.

Personally I think he has got the past three games wrong, I thought we were rubbish in the derby (again) and totally ignored their weak points.

I am not keen on excluding players from the squad either, especially when we have wasters still in the squad.

He will get it right though. We have been incredibly unlucky/stupid with injuries and suspensions. Any team will miss their three best players.

I really can't imagine carlo told Robin to go out and do your best but no matter what you do you are not playing next week, regardless of what he said to sky.

He performed like I knew he would. Did the normal things, was calm, made some saves he should have made nothing special and yet compared to Pickford we are raving about it. I’d much prefer a middle of the road not going to be spectacular but a keeper you dont feel anxious about. Will do till a top one comes available.

Anyone else see the Pickford going mad the camera was on him at the start and then go mad when the peno was scored. Like as if he was saying ‘ I would have saved that’.

Bell

End

Of story

He does. We can love him yet still be annoyed at some decisions.

Personally I think he has got the past three games wrong, I thought we were rubbish in the derby (again) and totally ignored their weak points.

I am not keen on excluding players from the squad either, especially when we have wasters still in the squad.

He will get it right though. We have been incredibly unlucky/stupid with injuries and suspensions. Any team will miss their three best players.
Four

He performed like I knew he would. Did the normal things, was calm, made some saves he should have made nothing special and yet compared to Pickford we are raving about it. I’d much prefer a middle of the road not going to be spectacular but a keeper you dont feel anxious about. Will do till a top one comes available.

Anyone else see the Pickford going mad the camera was on him at the start and then go mad when the peno was scored. Like as if he was saying ‘ I would have saved that’.

Bell

End

Of story

To be fair he probably would have saved it, its his best trait.

Did the cameras pan on him when Olsen made a routine catch in the box look so easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.