Robertson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob17896

Player Valuation: £35m
Perhaps they can focus on Robertson

Due to Van Dijk being offside, the on-field official and VAR didn't award Liverpool a penalty following the challenge and didn't hand the Everton man a red card.

However, the FA have now confirmed that they will only hand out retrospective punishments for incidents not seen by any officials, on the pitch or at Stockley Park.

The tackle on Saturday was seen by the VAR and, at the time, it was determined that no additional punishment was required.

I doubt the mane trip was seen, but we're not crybabies so we'd never report him. They saw Robertson's stamp and for some reason saw it as fair, which is truly baffling because its obvious to the world he's an utter coward and that's a very coward thing to do. Allan may leave one on him in the return derby now that he knows exactly what happened.

It didn’t happen anyway. Wasn’t in any of the mainstream media’s replays or highlights of the game.

AA52038C-EE7C-4253-9E7F-EE69A6AFCBB2.jpeg

Yawnnnnnnnn.

It was 2-2, we're unbeaten and top of the league. Leave the 'what could have been' to the other side of the park.

Perhaps they can focus on Robertson

Due to Van Dijk being offside, the on-field official and VAR didn't award Liverpool a penalty following the challenge and didn't hand the Everton man a red card.

However, the FA have now confirmed that they will only hand out retrospective punishments for incidents not seen by any officials, on the pitch or at Stockley Park.

The tackle on Saturday was seen by the VAR and, at the time, it was determined that no additional punishment was required.
I'd rather cut of my privates with a rusty bread knife than talk about any of that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.