Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't cry if he got sacked in fact I think he should be and have really felt like this since last Xmas, managers with bigger and better reputations have been sacked for less.

Problem I have about it?? Is who do we get to replace him.

I admire your loyalty to Martinez davek and belief in him but these defeats are becoming the norm. He will need to win against chelsea to show the fans he got what it takes and it also harder for him as he got to face a club with world class players.

Who do you mean by this?

How do you know what they think?

Because
lucasBBC2103_228x304.jpg

Who do you mean by this?

How do you know what they think?
He doesn't, he's using the yard stick of Moyes and his boringly consistent top 6/7 finishes as his yardstick for assuming Martinez is bomb proof for delivering bottom half finishes 2 years running with our best squad in a generation.

The irony of him being the one who harped on endlessly about the dumbing down of expectation in the Moyes era is hilarious.

If Pulis is above us with a vastly inferior squad does that mean he's a better, more rounded manager than Bobby?.
Means he is great at getting every last ounce from his players. Did it at Stoke, Palace and now WBA. Would not want him ever to take charge at Everton as the football his sides play is dire but you can't deny he is great at what he does.

If Pulis is above us with a vastly inferior squad does that mean he's a better, more rounded manager than Bobby?.
I'd say he is better at getting the results which st the end of the day is what matters come may. Would you take anti football for 90 minutes every week if it win you the league?

I'd say he is better at getting the results which st the end of the day is what matters come may. Would you take anti football for 90 minutes every week if it win you the league?
Weren't Leicester accused of playing caveball too. I know where I'd rather be and I doubt their fans are disappointed that Wes Morgan boots the ball into row Z when he needs to.

Of course you would, the difference is anti football isn't winning the league and in daveks mind we are basically Barcelona without the talent or the trophies.

Leicester play very direct, effective football. Ferguson did it for 20 years for gods sake

When progress in both cups are extensive and when there's a clear distinction between home and away PL form.
Not sure what your point is on this but as long as we get to 2 semi-finals I'll be more than happy with that because everyone wants to nearly win something.

Status
Not open for further replies.