Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ol fat (small cloob) waiter...no ta.

He would also love us to loose every derby game such is his love for the slitherpool.

Hope we get that nigel pearson...some of our players need a good arm around them
Nigel-Pearson.jpg

Slitherpool lollollol

I actually believe they will give him another season , terrible decision though.

Fair enough. I dont.

Facts are, well ok, not fact, but we have a new owner who knows his onions. My opinion that.

But, facts are, several excellent managers are available this summer. Two in particular do stand out.

Not a chance that either will be available in January or November next season. No way.

Would be astonished if this opportunity was not taken by Moshiri.

Fair enough. I dont.

Facts are, well ok, not fact, but we have a new owner who knows his onions. My opinion that.

But, facts are, several excellent managers are available this summer. Two in particular do stand out.

Not a chance that either will be available in January or November next season. No way.

Would be astonished if this opportunity was not taken by Moshiri.

Which managers stand out to you?

Nah, he's gone at the end of the season.

It would take a cup win and pretty much maximum points from the remaining league games to keep his job, now.
5 straight league wins, starting on Wednesday, and lifting the FA Cup and I'm still not sure it'll save him. It could just do so, but its highly unlikely he achieve 5 league wins out of 5. Nah, he's gone at the seasons end.

Gonna be hilarious if we finish in the top half and win the FA cup, LOL.

Not that funny though, seeing as everybody has decided it's not gonna happen.

By finish in the top half do you mean 10th (9th is pushing it a bit). Can't see us finishing higher than that, and even if we did the manner of our performance this season still wouldn't make that acceptable in my view. I'd laugh with sheer joy if we won the Cup though.

We still need 6 points to equal last seasons disastrous season. Now that would be hilarious if we don't match that.

5 straight league wins, starting on Wednesday, and lifting the FA Cup and I'm still not sure it'll save him. It could just do so, but its highly unlikely he achieve 5 league wins out of 5. Nah, he's gone at the seasons end.

5 straight wins and he'll finish on 56 points. Which would be a reasonable points total, win the FA cup too and it would be a decent season.

However sub-50 points would be a disgrace. Only happened once under Moyes, who inherited a rubbish squad and had no money to spend.

Twice in three seasons and he'd be out even with an FA cup in hand.

5 straight wins and he'll finish on 56 points. Which would be a reasonable points total, win the FA cup too and it would be a decent season.

However sub-50 points would be a disgrace. Only happened once under Moyes, who inherited a rubbish squad and had no money to spend.

Twice in three seasons and he'd be out even with an FA cup in hand.
We'll know in about 48 hours if we have the first win of those 5 games. Something tells me we won't be getting 56 points after that game ends. Hope I'm wrong. But thats all it is... hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.