Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to the lads after the Athletico highlights saying how Players of Athletico were so impressed with Simeone's defensive drills.

Who we got for the minimal bit our players do in it? The legend that is Dennis Lawremce?

Koff Martinez you clueless bell.

Think he has a better chance of it rather than someone who is coming in for a few months.

A caretaker manager would be there to fill the gap until we appointed someone in the summer, I would expect the latter to be the one setting up the team for next year.

Just listening to the lads after the Athletico highlights saying how Players of Athletico were so impressed with Simeone's defensive drills.

Who we got for the minimal bit our players do in it? The legend that is Dennis Lawremce?

Koff Martinez you clueless bell.
I wish we had our own version of Simeone. Cahill needs to just magically turn into a world class manager and come and snide everyone off the pitch

A caretaker manager would be there to fill the gap until we appointed someone in the summer, I would expect the latter to be the one setting up the team for next year.

I don't see it happening. At some level there is boardroom backing for the Martinez project to get us to the Champions League within 5 years. I don't believe in him anymore myself but I think he'll be evaluated at the end of the season by the board. He'll make the case that he got us to two semi-finals and we can only wonder what the decision will be. I can't see them making that decision until the season is over though.

Status
Not open for further replies.