Roberto Martínez a simple yes or no

Will you have Martínez back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i wanted Everton to win, besides how many were up Carlos arse

You were telling people day in day out he should be given what he wanted to run this club. An abysmal point of view just like his management. But its done now.
At least Everton were looking at the top of the table with ancelloti than the bottom. No matter how fragile we knew it was. Ancelotti polished a turd for a long time. Benitez was waving a turd right in our face.

All it takes for him is to whisper champions league in Billy whiz's ear again and the job is his.

I don't think our board is well suited for the interview lark

Billy whizz, Red lips and Sharpe. All it takes is to play z cars on your phone and mention how he'd turn Roydon into a world beater by feeding him doughnuts and the job is anybodys

The club is a laughing stock. Who knows what depths the board will take us to next

No. He did well with Moyes's players, but couldn't build on it.
Had probably the best squad in the world with Belgium, but underachieved with them too.

His first season with us was great fun, but he has done nothing of note since then

No. He did well with Moyes's players, but couldn't build on it.
Had probably the best squad in the world with Belgium, but underachieved with them too.

His first season with us was great fun, but he has done nothing of note since then
For me it depends who the alternative is.

Hell no. Kick the deadwood off the board, gives Ferguson job on interim basis, appoint a knowledgeable, top class CEO & DOF in summer. Go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.