Roberto Martínez a simple yes or no

Will you have Martínez back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say yes.

Can we actually get a better manager? We’re 15, with a squad that probably is mid table at best, especially now we got rid of James and digne, two of my favourite players.

Martinez can play some attractive football. We torched some sides in that first year. We were only really bad in the third year.

I think he got arrogant and didn’t fix his mistakes, I hope he’s learnt from it. No other manager is coming to us from a better club so you can take a punt on someone random from a tier below or go with Martinez. I usually don’t like managers coming back, like you wouldn’t remarry your exwife, but I don’t see any better. Rooney is ok, but Everton’s destroyed enough managers, chances are it’ll probably destroy Rooney too.

I’ll say yes.

Can we actually get a better manager? We’re 15, with a squad that probably is mid table at best, especially now we got rid of James and digne, two of my favourite players.

Martinez can play some attractive football. We torched some sides in that first year. We were only really bad in the third year.

I think he got arrogant and didn’t fix his mistakes, I hope he’s learnt from it. No other manager is coming to us from a better club so you can take a punt on someone random from a tier below or go with Martinez. I usually don’t like managers coming back, like you wouldn’t remarry your exwife, but I don’t see any better. Rooney is ok, but Everton’s destroyed enough managers, chances are it’ll probably destroy Rooney too.
This club are in a relegation battle. Do you trust him to insert some passion and aggression back to the team? Don’t forget this guy doe not pay a lot of attention on set pieces and can’t setup a defence.

I’ll say yes.

A lot of cracks papered over about that season. We didn’t win that many games comfortably playing football from the gods, we actually scraped an awful lot of lucky wins, more so than we usually do.

No for me - inherited a solid defence and destroyed it within three seasons. God knows what he’ll make of the current shambles we have at the back.

Also his cerebral passing/possession style doesn’t imo make the best use of goodison.

A lot of cracks papered over about that season. We didn’t win that many games comfortably playing football from the gods, we actually scraped an awful lot of lucky wins, more so than we usually do.
Saw a little of Roma v Cagliari last night.. commentator said Deulofeu is available from Calgiari during window. Wasn't he a Martinez signing? Dont rule it out..

86CC32DD-D7BF-4D7D-A220-7EB775B4F75E.jpeg

What the effing hell is this? Why the effity eff are we effing thinking the eff about the eff now.

Are we outta our effing mind? I am gonna eff off if that happens and eff to all things Everton if this effing thing effing happens like eff.

Rant over:

With careful consideration and ponderation done over a considerably large amount of time with multitude of variables and simulations my humble opinion of the matter is like this...

Fuxx no, hell fuxx no.

Thank you for your patience for reading my opinion. I will now take your leave and exit stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.