Roberto Martínez a simple yes or no

Will you have Martínez back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t remember him saying that but I 100% remember him saying he doesn’t practice defending set pieces because they only make up a small percentage of goals scored in the premier league

…funny how after saying that the amount of goals we conceded from set pieces went up to a higher percentage!

You can't be crap at set plays and be successful in English football. Even Pep learned that after his first season and Arteta coached them to be really well organised.

I don’t remember him saying that but I 100% remember him saying he doesn’t practice defending set pieces because they only make up a small percentage of goals scored in the premier league

…funny how after saying that the amount of goals we conceded from set pieces went up to a higher percentage!

CAF2CB59-1748-487C-AA09-040BC1BF7178.jpeg

When I first heard we might be interested I was happy at the thought. Blue tinted specs were obviously on thinking about the brand of football he would bring. Then I remembered the signings he made that were utter dross. Nope, this is not the man we need.

I honestly think some daft marketing tits at our club are floating the rumour just to make our reaction to whoever else we appoint softer. Surely they're not just trying their damndest to make us more of a laughing stock than we already are after all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.