Robert Elstone last night after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistertonblue

Player Valuation: £500k
After finally getting out of the car park last night and queuing to get on to the motorway I paused to let a rather sad looking figure cross the road.

As I done so I realised it was 'suntan Bob'. He was headed towards Barnsley railway station and was on his own.

He looked pre occupied and never even acknowledged me when I called out his name. It struck me as odd that he was lane and heading away from the rest of the team and club officials.

Anyone heard anything about a bust up?

After finally getting out of the car park last night and queuing to get on to the motorway I paused to let a rather sad looking figure cross the road.

As I done so I realised it was 'suntan Bob'. He was headed towards Barnsley railway station and was on his own.

He looked pre occupied and never even acknowledged me when I called out his name. It struck me as odd that he was lane and heading away from the rest of the team and club officials.

Stop teasing us! #fingerscrossed

He looked pre occupied and never even acknowledged me when I called out his name. It struck me as odd that he was *lane and heading away from the rest of the team and club officials.

* alone - blooming phone!

why was he heading to the train station? What trains were there at that time of the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.