Rio Ferdinand with Holgate and Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rio Ferdinand has been a big fan of Ben’s for a long time and has been talking him up since before the clip I am recommending you guys to watch. He put it on his twitter account back then so United had their chance long ago.

You’ll definitely like the clip if you haven’t seen it before. Someone, with better technical ability, can upload it on to here.

Just google ‘Ben Godfrey v Stoke‘ - it’s from April 2019 - in the last ten minutes of the match when Norwich were chasing a victory with the score at 2-2.

Shows you how much he wants to win and about his attitude.

Rio Ferdinand has been a big fan of Ben’s for a long time and has been talking him up since before the clip I am recommending you guys to watch. He put it on his twitter account back then so United had their chance long ago.

You’ll definitely like the clip if you haven’t seen it before. Someone, with better technical ability, can upload it on to here.

Just google ‘Ben Godfrey v Stoke‘ - it’s from April 2019 - in the last ten minutes of the match when Norwich were chasing a victory with the score at 2-2.

Think someone posted it on here before he signed. The one where he sprints back from a corner to put in a last minute block?

The lad is top drawer and will go right to the top.

It’s a crazy world football. He was told he wasn’t good enough at Middlesbrough.

Interesting comments about Gylfi around 29 mins.. amazing finisher.. hardest worker in training.
His stats show that to be somewhat similar for games too....I guess those who work with him aren’t interested in cr-arsing about his transfer fee and his salary and that they value him as a team-mate.

Doesn't matter who the agent is, at some point players will get touted around for a payday.
The way it works in any walk of the life, is its the employers' responsibility to ensure that they meet the ambitions of the employee.
If we are challenging for the trophies and qualifying for the champions league, we are restricting the number of players that want to leave.
If we are not and the players has the quality and ambition to play at the level, at some point their head will be turned.
I dont blame players doing this.

I like both not sure they can play in the same team together unless we go 3 at the back. In a way their situation reminds me a bit of Smalling and Jones at United. Both were better at centre back but they were both pushed into playing right back or midfield to get game time andbit occasionally affected their positional sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.