2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so why are you bringing up Watford when I wasn't talking about that?

What's he gotten better at since his first season with us is what I'm looking to find out. My opinion is maybe not that much.
Ah ok I get ya. I understodd 'since he joined us' to mean it was a comparison with before. I still think he has offered more than enough to our team, won us plenty of points. Last season was terrible for many players, especially one like Richy that seems driven by the crowd. We'd be foolish to offload him imo

Am i the only one thinking if PSG want to replace mbappe with Richarlison they need their bumps feeling.

Nowhere near the same class, nowhere near.

Ross scraped into a really bad England side and hardly played. He has since gone on to do precisely nothing.

Sunderland awaits him,

Richarlison gives his all even when things aren’t going for him.
He is an imprortang member of the Brazil team, not a fringe player.

There is absolutely no comparison. You are comparing sweet apples with dog muck.
Even though he was moaning about the penalty, his effort on Saturday after that was fantastic and created a couple of opportunities for us to score.

It’d be meaningless for me to pull thousands of minutes of them not talking to each other, would it not?

Them not getting along is a sense derived from watching the two of them play for years together. Without spending days gathering footage, it can’t be condensed into any sort of evidence that would make an argument worth having.

That’s especially true on a day where Everton won, I feel pretty good about where we are, and I have no interest in arguing with any Evertonian.

So wind your neck in, enjoy your weekend, and watch who you’re calling a fool, buddy.

I agree with what you're saying...

But your behavior was that of a fool, if your posts were resembling this I would have never said anything...

Instead you were telling a poster, who I think us actually one of the better ones just dumb one liners like "grow some more braincells"

And his thing wasn't even about them getting along or not, it was that he essentially thinks richarlison is a finished product and not good enough for us.

Which again I disagree with. But to each their own, at least I could see where he's coming from

The Esk still pushing him leaving on his podcast. Cannot see it
That is the dream.

It fits his narrative of sell to buy. (Not saying he's wrong by the way, but if an Online Evertonian needs a win, it's that fella.)

I'm not 100% certain Richarlison will be here tomorrow. If he goes it will be for absolutely massive money.

That is the dream.

It fits his narrative of sell to buy. (Not saying he's wrong by the way, but if an Online Evertonian needs a win, it's that fella.)

I'm not 100% certain Richarlison will be here tomorrow. If he goes it will be for absolutely massive money.
I think it’s now far too late in the window for us to even contemplate him going and more so now Rafael has staunchly said he’s in our plans et al.

I think it’s now far too late in the window for us to even contemplate him going and more so now Rafael has staunchly said he’s in our plans et al.
Oh I agree but nothing is guaranteed in life, particularly football.

If were organised (!!!) we'd have 2/3 quality ins ready to go at very short notice should he finally get a worthwhile offer.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.