2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you lot are idiots. Richarlison scored 13 league goals last season, and 13 the season before. Obviously something was a little off this season. Maybe he didn’t like what Carlo was asking of him, or maybe something was p****** him off, I don’t know, but we should keep him at all costs.
7 IN THE PREM 3 ASSISTS

POOR

Objectively, last season was an anomaly for him and he was very good in his other two seasons for us
Was he though? Peaks and troughs. He has never played well for a whole season, cannot beat a man, pass or make the right decisions. Yes he gets a few goals but nothing else. Not nearly good enough for 50mil

If he wants out no problem but the price has to be of our choosing not some crap underpriced offer. Anybody who watched us last season will have seen a poor player in all but a handful of games anybody who says different really didn't watch us.

We played poor, ponderous football. The ball was rarely played into space for him to attack. He didnt suit Ancelotti‘s system.

A quicker style of play with fast counter attacks will suit him down to the ground.

He is also an incredibly hard worker, putting loads of effort into tracking back etc.

This season wasn’t great for him, but he is far far better than that.

I'm not against letting him leave if he wants out, but the money still has to be right.

He's worth more to us than other clubs so I wouldn't accept any less than 60-70m.
Agree. But I think 3 years left on contract so play hard ball time and get a realistic fee

For those people focusing on his goal return, bear in mind how many games we win when he’s not playing.

He brings so much more to the team than goals or assists. He works hard, tracks back, never stops running and raises the game of those around him. We seriously lack that energy when he’s not on the pitch.

If he leaves without a direct replacement, we’ve only got Dacoure’s energy to keep us in games. We’ve got to get a decent wedge if we let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.