2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes getting mbappe apparently,
(as long as he doesnt sign for the best team in the world as part of the nike deal)
this fella would be a poor 2nd choice!

Some of you lot are idiots. Richarlison scored 13 league goals last season, and 13 the season before. Obviously something was a little off this season. Maybe he didn’t like what Carlo was asking of him, or maybe something was p****** him off, I don’t know, but we should keep him at all costs.

Some of you lot are idiots. Richarlison scored 13 league goals last season, and 13 the season before. Obviously something was a little off this season. Maybe he didn’t like what Carlo was asking of him, or maybe something was p****** him off, I don’t know, but we should keep him at all costs.

His issue was one of frustration borne of his own clumsiness that he, and we, experienced once too often. A Kyrgios syndrome I would suspect.

Athletic suggesting he’s considering his future. To be fair he’s been considering his future every summer since he signed!

Very fond of him but if he decides to go then I won’t be too bothered.

He'll wait and see who we get in then when it is a disappointment he will push to leave. Can't see who will pay the money we would want for him though to be honest, he is our Willy Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.