2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison hasn't had the best of seasons for us, but I'm sure he's just as frustrated as anybody that things haven't been working out for him. Hopefully, a bit of rest when this season ends, followed by a decent pre-season, will set him up nicely for next years' assault on the league.

He can rest.. so he is ready to come back for another assault on my eyes next season.

I'd rather cash in and get someone that makes the team tick better personally.

Jesus. Some of the shouts in here. I suspect some are tongue in cheek, but wow. Lad is out of form. It happens.

Getting rid is a pretty wild shout like but this is a full Brazilian international player we are talking about here, a lad with a supposed massive price tag and he's currently being out scored by the likes of David McGoldrick and Che Adams.

He has to step it up massively even from the selfish point of view of wanting a big money move. No doubt he has struggled in our overly defensive set up but I'm not sure seeing his arse every time something doesn't go his way is going to help. Still has a superb work rate but he looks a long way from a potentially top player.

He can rest.. so he is ready to come back for another assault on my eyes next season.

I'd rather cash in and get someone that makes the team tick better personally.
There's 4 that need punting before Richy. We'd be so much better with genuine options and the capacity to rotate. Iwobi, Gylfi, Bernard, King (admittedlyon loan), Delph. Its all wages tied up.

Not to mention the other three (Tosun, Bolassie, Walcott) with no Everton future currently on loan, presumably still taking up a chunk of the wages budget, even if at a reduced rate. At least two are gone in the summer. Sadly Tosun will still be lurking.

An on form Ricy is an asset.

Getting rid is a pretty wild shout like but this is a full Brazilian international player we are talking about here, a lad with a supposed massive price tag and he's currently being out scored by the likes of David McGoldrick and Che Adams.

He has to step it up massively even from the selfish point of view of wanting a big money move. No doubt he has struggled in our overly defensive set up but I'm not sure seeing his arse every time something doesn't go his way is going to help. Still has a superb work rate but he looks a long way from a potentially top player.
Sure, it's a dissapointing output. But players have bad seasons or rubs of form. I just love the screeching bad reactions.

It's ludicrous he's declined in form but people are acting like he's Torres when he moved to Chelsea. He gets burned out, happened at Watford too. That's what occurs when we have no reliable back up.
Back up? God forbid we rested him and out him on the bench, he would sulk even more than now !

Really starting to irritate me his performances.

Albeit, Gomes should have slide it through to him when he had his shot. James would have, and he scores...

Richarlison hasn't had the best of seasons for us, but I'm sure he's just as frustrated as anybody that things haven't been working out for him. Hopefully, a bit of rest when this season ends, followed by a decent pre-season, will set him up nicely for next years' assault on the league.
74 goals in 246 games. He’s never been profilic, nor is he particularly creative. Although he has his critics Lukaku is a level above him.
He won't do though will he? He's an overrated mercenary who can't even fire himself up when he knows we have the chance to leapfrog the RS. He wants a Man U shirt or Real jersey on his back for a 100,000,000 quid....hope he gets it.
If United aspire to be challenging for titles (PL and CL) they will be looking elsewhere. And that figure is nonsense. Covid will have cut the rapid increase in spending.

He’s not a full Brazil international in a particularly strong era for them. They don’t possess a wealth of attacking talent right now. From Ronaldo as their starting number 9, to Jesus, it’s quite a drop. It’s a bleedin enormous drop. Elber, Jardel (at Porto), Edmundo, these fellas couldn’t get a look in for Brazil in the era of Ronaldo and Romario. Now they’d walk into the team.

Starting for Brazil when they had great talent is akin to being heavyweight champion in an era of Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis and Bowe. It was a statement of your credentials. Starting for Brazil when Jesus is you main striker is akin to Anthony Joshua holding all the heavyweight belts, a man whom Ray Mercer (never got to hold a belt in that quality era) would clobber.

He wants to spend all summer playing for Brazil. There'll be no rest and not much of a preseason either

Status
Not open for further replies.