2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worrying stuff. It’s a difficult situation though, this season has pretty clearly gone wrong and doomed us to a mid table finish, do you cash in on Digne and Richarlison, try and shift some of the crabs and revamp the squad with young hungry players when we inevitably finish between 14th and 8th? I’d be sad to see them go, but if it meant we could build a more cohesive team which is less reliant on two or three players I’d probably be happy overall
27 games to go plus cup games!

I hate our fans

Maybe he sulks because of some of the crap players he has to play with? He probably knows that if he or DCL do not score then nobody else will. That puts a greater burden on him. Our midfield is a disaster with regard to goal scoring. More probably he is just a sulky person at heart.
This is the impression I've always had. I think he's actually used Moyes's scowl as an inspiration

He ran 50 yards up the pitch and no one was in the middle except dcl

His options most of the time are either shoot from a ridiculous angle or try and find the magical pass to dcl who is man marked by 10 defenders
First part of the season we seemed to be getting more bodies in the box when we attacked. We seem to have gone back into our shell since the poor run started and it's exactly as you say. Which has been a concern of mine for a long time

First part of the season we seemed to be getting more bodies in the box when we attacked. We seem to have gone back into our shell since the poor run started and it's exactly as you say. Which has been a concern of mine for a long time

Hold on injuries and suspensions have not helped. Give the manager and club a break, we will come round.

Richarlison is very much a confidence player like most once he scores a goal he'll go on a good run.

I just think to improve he needs to add a bit more finesse and composure to his finishing and knowing when the right time is to shoot or play a cross to a team mate. In terms of his dribbling and sprints he can breeze past players with ease and his tracking back has improved a lot helping the left back out defensively.

He should look at the recent goals he's helped set up for DCL against Fulham and Burnley and see how simple and easy it is for us to break through teams playing that way. Sometimes he tries to do a bit too much.

He's also probably feeling the added pressure of knowing how detrimental his red card against the RS was and desperately wanting to make up for it.

The guy never stops mucking around off the pitch, he's hardly a sulker, he doesn't like losing fair enough and he gets irritated at being kicked about and not getting free kicks, fair enough. To say he is sulky is misinformed.

DCL has vultured him a couple of times, tapping in balls from Richy that were headed in anyway, yes? One in particular I can visualize but can't remember the opponent.
Yeah, the West Brom game DCL slid in on the line and think Keane scored a rebound from his header he arguably should have scored from. He’s on course to get double figures for league assists, pretty sure that’s unheard of for us apart from Baines, if we’re basing him more as an out and out winger this season in theory he is doing what we’ve been crying for a direct winger to do for years. Just needs a deflected goal or some form of luck in goal but it will come

The guy never stops mucking around off the pitch, he's hardly a sulker, he doesn't like losing fair enough and he gets irritated at being kicked about and not getting free kicks, fair enough. To say he is sulky is misinformed.

I honestly think it's just his facial features, he always looks sullen. Just like Keane could be the ultimate hard man and he'd still look like Baby Huey.

Not sure if youze had Baby Huey in the UK, it was an old US cartoon that isn't around anymore

1607533692784.png

he looks like he's got an attitude, is sulky and all that stuff. ..... But he plays like he wants to win and he gets us. So I don't care ...

Contrast to lovely Gylfi and Gomes who look like they are thoroughbred professional players, proper focused and all that who actually..... Play like they don't care if they win or lose and never get close enough to an opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.