2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know if it includes his assists but still...

The way he carried the ball for his goal is poetry in motion. Like something Thierry Henry would have done and did the same last week too. Absolute pleasure to watch.

That's why i'll never have a dislike for Silva. He got the lad here, and he's absolutely brilliant.
May not have worked out for him, but he's gave us a massive part of what we need to push to the next level.

He’s the best forward we’ve had for donkeys years, much more to his game than even Lukaku who we believe we haven’t replaced. Richarlison has everything in his locker. - strong, rapid, direct, great with his head, works like an absolute Trojan and makes very intelligent runs. When we get a midfield maestro in for next season who can tee him up you’ll get 20+ goals from him no problem.

Yeah I think he's a lot better than Lukaku. He may not score as many but he's worth more than just that. The lad is a beast, a proper unit who gets stuck in and works his balls off. Great team attitude too. That header off the bar last night was quality.

The only player I'll be gutted about losing.

Need to build a team around him - get his mate Everton Soares in the summer and a top CF to partner him and we'll be flying.

Need to hope Kean comes good.

In Richarlison and DCL we have 2 young strikers who can score, and will continue to get better.

The pace with which we countered Watford in injury time last week, was hopefully a glimpse of what is to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.