2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

The manager always ends up coming under a lot of pressure, but us players need to have a good look in the mirror and look at each other,' said Delph.
He was the last member of the Everton squad to leave the dressing room, at 6.30pm. Richarlison, by contrast, had departed by 5.16pm.

Anyone really surprised, he plays for himself.
If a rumour that city were interested in him, he would be getting a goal a game

The manager always ends up coming under a lot of pressure, but us players need to have a good look in the mirror and look at each other,' said Delph.
He was the last member of the Everton squad to leave the dressing room, at 6.30pm. Richarlison, by contrast, had departed by 5.16pm.

Am I surprised that he left the dressing room quickly after we lost 0-2 to Sheffield United? No not really.

shut up you absolute idiot.

I deffo rate a player by how long he spends in the shower.

Calling an attacker who leads his team in tackles someone who "plays for himself" is a bewildering take to be honest. In the bin with you.

Anyone really surprised at your anti Everton agenda anymore, you’re getting really boring Hav, stop the pretence and admit what everyone knows already

love richarlison and he is one of our best players,

but the diving absolutely gets me down, we are quick enough to rip salah and whoever for it, but richarlison must go down about 4 times a game

needs to be told to cut that out

Anyone really surprised at your anti Everton agenda anymore, you’re getting really boring Hav, stop the pretence and admit what everyone knows already
Ok ok, its time to own up. I have a confession to make...............

I am a huge fan of holgate, I think he should get more game time

love richarlison and he is one of our best players,

but the diving absolutely gets me down, we are quick enough to rip salah and whoever for it, but richarlison must go down about 4 times a game

needs to be told to cut that out
I like winning football matches so until something substantive is done about diving from the people running the sport I would like our players to try to be the best at diving the same that they would want to be the best at shooting or passing. In the games current state diving is an integral skill. Our club won't be the ones who change that so I'd rather we just did it and tried to win matches.

I like winning football matches so until something substantive is done about diving from the people running the sport I would like our players to try to be the best at diving the same that they would want to be the best at shooting or passing. In the games current state diving is an integral skill. Our club won't be the ones who change that so I'd rather we just did it and tried to win matches.

but he's never won us a football match by his diving though, he;'s never even won us a pen diving

he just rolls around in the middle of the park and then spends the next 5 minutes crying abar it

Status
Not open for further replies.