2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a weird one. He’s good, obviously he’s good. I can’t quite work out why though. He actually doesn’t seem to particularly shine at an awful lot, and when he’s bad he’s awful.

He’s a weird one. He’s good, obviously he’s good. I can’t quite work out why though. He actually doesn’t seem to particularly shine at an awful lot, and when he’s bad he’s awful.

If he doesn't score, you don't come away thinking he's played well. He has to develop his all round game.

Him and Coleman are having the same issue that made Walcott and Coleman ineffective. No one wants to go inside. They're both looking to make runs forward into the space behind the fullback and it leads to a lack of a threat. To me the only solution is play a fullback who will support and not constantly overlap (maybe Sidibe) or play someone on that flank who will do something other than hug the touchline and make runs forward.
It ain’t Coleman’s fault bro

It ain’t Coleman’s fault bro
I'm not saying it is. I'm saying the combo doesn't work. Coleman needs someone to create space for him the way Digne does or everything gets clogged and right now we just have everything getting clogged down the right.

I'm not saying it is. I'm saying the combo doesn't work. Coleman needs someone to create space for him the way Digne does or everything gets clogged and right now we just have everything getting clogged down the right.
And silva knows it. He was very very explicit that he wanted a left footed player to play on the right. We didn’t get him one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.