2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched the Bremen game on TV and he's still the same as last season, falling down excessively, whining and losing the ball at dangerous places.
When he's good, he's really good. When he is into his moods, it's quite cringe-worthy
Did you see the part where he hit the target from a good chance? Because we only have a couple of players capable of that currently so maybe ease up on complaining about them.

Honestly forgot we have signed this kid — extremely forgettable player. Can’t see what he offers other than winning free kicks and theatrics.

Honestly forgot we have signed this kid — extremely forgettable player. Can’t see what he offers other than winning free kicks and theatrics.
Definitely ruined the transfer window paying 40m for him. It single-handedly forced Liverpool to pay over 70m for a goalkeeper and 75m for a defender, and caused Chelsea to think if Everton pay 40m for a Watford player, then they need to pay nearly double that for a goalkeeper from Spain!

Manchester United paying 85m for a Leicester defender though, that's fine, as it only means players like Nathan Ake have their value quadrupled.

I rate him but he is quite frustrating to watch at times, I feel like he loses the ball or play breaks down with him way more than it ever did with Barkley yet he never gets called out on it, presumably because he’s still slotting... which is fair enough. I could be wrong though. It’s not like I’ve actually been arsed to check his stats to see if I’m correct.

I rate him but he is quite frustrating to watch at times, I feel like he loses the ball or play breaks down with him way more than it ever did with Barkley yet he never gets called out on it, presumably because he’s still slotting... which is fair enough. I could be wrong though. It’s not like I’ve actually been arsed to check his stats to see if I’m correct.

Players like rich will lose the ball over and over, as long as he is slotting.

Yeah, he was dreadful at times in terms of retaining possession last year. I accept forward players lose the ball more than your centre mids but it was getting ridiculous. Something he can develop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.