2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the 80s team, sometimes in games you need to dig in to get a result, he is not that player that will dig in, he falls over when someone breathes on him.
Needs to man up

Would be extremely lucky to play tomorrow. If he does I hope it's through the middle and he runs his heart out because right now that's about all he looks capable of.

Could have let clubs known we were open to offers tho couldn’t we?

We could have but its a risk, hes not top, top drawer, but I think hes a good Keeper for where we need to be.

I know he has his knockers, but I think the boy is a very good Keeper myself, sure hes got a mistake in him, but only the robot De Gea doesnt make mistakes.

Id forgive the theatrics if he could do what Rivaldo could do but he’s a helluva long way from there.

We could have but its a risk, hes not top, top drawer, but I think hes a good Keeper for where we need to be.

I know he has his knockers, but I think the boy is a very good Keeper myself, sure hes got a mistake in him, but only the robot De Gea doesnt make mistakes.

Just feel we could have made good money on him and replaced him with a much cheaper gk that isn’t that far off we’re hes at now

21 only going to get better as he irons out his short falls and mistakes, getting rid would quite possibly be the dumbest thing we could do at this stage.

He has massive potential and he's started struggling as the team have started struggling.

This whole mess of our is a team thing, blaming individuals is daft, yes he needs to try and stay on his feet but let's not pretend the lad isn't targeted, he gets clattered early every game, he needs to learn to cope with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.