2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno where I stand on him starting on Sunday.

Deserves to be dropped but still one of only 2 players to be on 10+ goals for us. Plus when he's fired up he's boss and surely he'd be fired up on Sunday.

17 days break and he serves up that.

You can sit on the bench you little cry arse with performances like that. It's performances like that which infects this team because it only takes 2/3 players to play like that and you simply won't win games in this league.

It was absolutely awful. Even as amateur players we all know if we're having a shocker you just need to find a couple of passes and ease your way into the game. He couldn't stop giving the ball away, it was embarrassing.

Given what we've seen tonight there's no way you could start him on Sunday, which is a ball ache because we could probably do with his energy to keep the Liverpool players occupied.

Dunno where I stand on him starting on Sunday.

Deserves to be dropped but still one of only 2 players to be on 10+ goals for us. Plus when he's fired up he's boss and surely he'd be fired up on Sunday.

He’s our best striker. Should be starting upfront. Bernard Richarlison Lookman the front three for me on Sunday.

It was absolutely awful. Even as amateur players we all know if we're having a shocker you just need to find a couple of passes and ease your way into the game. He couldn't stop giving the ball away, it was embarrassing.

Given what we've seen tonight there's no way you could start him on Sunday, which is a ball ache because we could probably do with his energy to keep the Liverpool players occupied.

Looked like a poor man's Niasse tonight didn't he. Shocking performance. Do you know what angers me more, no players even having a go at him. Even when you play in school teams as a kid, of someone isn't pulling their weight or not focused you'd give them a good rollicking because you were all in it together. He's just slouching around laying off not arsed passes, losing the ball and half arsed effort to get it back.

Absolutely fuming with that lack of performance tonight, I'd drop the knobhead from the squad for that 1st half alone

Dreadful. Again.

However his pace against Milner at right back could be useful. Get Milner running to tire him out then bring bernard or lookman on.

Status
Not open for further replies.