Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we paid £40m for Sigurdsson so this is £5m less. Fees for ordinary players have rocketed. Those on here who want rid of Pickford and replace him with Pope if they get their wish would probably create our new top transfer fee. It may happen this week although my crystal ball has obscured the name ofPickford's new club. It looks like Ar..and ends in L

I think we paid £40m for Sigurdsson so this is £5m less. Fees for ordinary players have rocketed. Those on here who want rid of Pickford and replace him with Pope if they get their wish would probably create our new top transfer fee. It may happen this week although my crystal ball has obscured the name ofPickford's new club. It looks like Ar..and ends in L

This will break our record.

Find one Watford fan who thinks anything other than this is a ludicrously good deal for us. Deulefeo single handedly taking Chelsea apart this year (subbed after 89 minutes, mind) showed us what potential is.

Actually agree with you on this - Deulofeu had a far higher potential ceiling to his ability than Richarlison, in that he could have potentially been legitimately world class.

However, Richarlison is far more likely to make good on that potential at this point, and I say that as a Deulofeu fan. When you see more of Deulofeu you'll understand why - he's the definition of a luxury player.

Find one Watford fan who thinks anything other than this is a ludicrously good deal for us. Deulefeo single handedly taking Chelsea apart this year (subbed after 89 minutes, mind) showed us what potential is.

Yep, we've seen him have those games, too. We've also seen him run himself out by the 60th, do absolutely nothing on defense, and be completely worthless. He's a winger. By NATURE he is inconsistent. The position almost forces it.

Good luck with him. My guess is half your fan base will hate him by the end of the year, half will still think he's good because he produces a couple moments of genius. I'd rather have Richarlison by a mile.

I would imagine that our ruthlessly rigorous medical consists of completing a simple questionnaire:

- are there are chronic or life-threatening conditions that you are aware of? Yes/No
- would you like to join Everton FC? Yes/No

Sign here please, then collect a new shirt & scarf on the way out for the photo with Contract Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.