Rhino or Stubbs for England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulang Besi

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I think either one of them would be an ideal replacement for Woy.

They take football very seriously, they are not corrupted by the English media, they have passion flowing out of their ears, they are hungrier than their players for wins and most of all they have genuine love for the game.

Their positivity and spirit easily rubs on their players.

Stubssy has an advantage in the sense he can deliver results out of nothing.

Its time England thinks outside the box.

These two badass will not hesitateto drop out of form million pounds a weeks stars in favor of a passionate and committed Championship player.

Rhino can spot talent in a 16 yr old from miles away.

Southgate is not even worthy to be in Rhino's presence.

I am just echoing old 'arry cry.

England needs someone completely out of the English FA system.

They take football very seriously, they are not corrupted by the English media, they have passion flowing out of their ears, they are hungrier than their players for wins and most of all they have genuine love for the game.

These two badass will not hesitateto drop out of form million pounds a weeks stars in favor of a passionate and committed Championship player.

As can most middle aged men.

Love your optimism mate but the FA being the FA will more than likely go for someone close to them who they know will dance to their tune,the fact that the chairman of the trio who are tasked with finding the new manager admitted he knows nothing about football appears to say it all about the FA.
Would rather Rhino continues with us nurturing young talent and maybe we should keep an eye on Stubbsy and his development as a future candidate for the Everton job.

old-lol.gif

No am not.

Stubbsy and Rhino knows what football really is.

The scouser's blood and guts philosophy of football maybe exactly what England needs right now.

I saw how Hibs won the Scottish Cup. They had almost no skills but they pushed themselves to the limit and trounced Rangers.

If England can show the same hunger and will Hibs did, World Cup in Russia is theirs hands down.

England doesn't need skills. They have plenty of it

What they needed was attitude adjustment.

People like Stubbsy or Rhino can make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.