Return of the Mc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Fawlty

Player Valuation: £35m
Rangers defender David Weir would consider return to Everton at the end of his playing career.

The 41-year-old, who is currently considering his future at Ibrox, spent almost eight years at Goodison Park after signing in February 1999.

"It all depends what's on offer," Weir told BBC Radio Merseyside.

"Obviously it would be a great honour to come and work for Everton, I can't deny that. It's a massive club and it's got a big place in my heart."

His current deal at Rangers is due to expire in the summer but he has indicated his desire to play on.

"I've not ruled it out, so you never know," said Weir.

"I'll have a couple of weeks rest and then take it from there."

Great! Another defender to tell people how to defend

When does a bloke with some tactical knowledge turn up?

Moyes, Round, Stubbs, Weir, Holden - bloody hell that's a defensive coaching unit! Something's gotta change.

Without looking too hard for a scapegoat, I'm not too sure what Steve Round has brought to the table. Our players are always injured(bad training?), lack movement, are awful at set-pieces and can't keep a clean sheet...

A bit neg there, but just sayin!

Jobs for the boys written all over it. If money's thrown at employing him, Moyes can never cry poverty again.

Jobs for the boys written all over it. If money's thrown at employing him, Moyes can never cry poverty again.

It's like the tories and their old Etonian club going on. FFS, you qualified for the Champions League but then got wasted in Europe.

This was sponsored by the "davek Solidarity Organisation".

Status
Not open for further replies.