Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly mate... been gearing up for this since summer last year!! If 35,000 blues go in with this mentality next sunday I fear for the damage we will even do to ourselves battering them!!

Mate I am absolutely buzzing for this, havent been up for a game like this before if I'm honest, it's going to be electric. CANNOT WAIT!!

F*** that. And tbh, I'm going to be singing as it kicks off, couldn't give a shiny shoyt, even if they beat us, which I highly highly doubt, as we're so good at home, I'll still sing, we're above them, and above him. He's treated us like absolute filth since leaving,the 27m bid for both Baines and Fellaini was embarassing since he paid 0.5m more for one of them, "they should let the players move on to bigger clubs" statement was ridiculous, and Lets be honest , he had sorted the move to man u when he was being asked about his contract and saying "we'll see where we are at the end of the season" SNIDE. He doesnt deserve anything, yeah he could have moved on, got praise for what he did and been loved by us but he never, he had to act like a top class b'llend didnt he! F*** HIM and F*** Man U!!

Never trust a man who looks like a wrinkly snake

To echo many before me I hope it is absolutely toxic and vile.

Support the team first and foremost but scare the living daylights out of them and boo that tit no end.

Make everyone stand up and take notice, Everton are back and make no excuses about it.

He got his appreciative sendoff, and then it came out that he had been plotting a move to Man Utd for sometime.

I see no reason to be nice to him.

I'm not a Moyes hater but they way he disrespected our club he deserves all he's going to get. My first shout will be to back Roberto and the team then let the bating begin let's show him what he's left, where we are now and where we'll be next season the Champions League.

Enough said

Think he will get some stick if his mug appears on the big screen when we play Palace (if he's there like) could get some practice in, nice

No bothered much about Moyes's reception although probably best if we save the "stuck with Moyes" chants until the final whistle as it would be so Everton to sing that just before a Mata hat-trick. Ignoring him completely would probably show we have moved onto better things than abuse as you have to care about something to hate it.

However hope that if Fellaini plays he gets a good reception and a rendition of his song - he handled his leaving with class and getting 27.5 m for him was great business.

Nah mate. We've got to play dirty against these, get on Rooney's back, Felli's back & Moyes back. We did the same to Arteta and it worked. Anything to win. NO WAY should we be singing Felli's name what so ever, that's just silly.

Nah mate. We've got to play dirty against these, get on Rooney's back, Felli's back & Moyes back. We did the same to Arteta and it worked. Anything to win. NO WAY should we be singing Felli's name what so ever, that's just silly.
Rooney is doubtful to be playing mate. It'll be Hernandez, Welbeck, Mata and Kagawa attacking.

No abuse til we're home and dry. Then let rip. Let him know WE'VE moved on to bigger and better things.

he buckles at big stadiums with loud atmospheres, there's nothing better than the old lady at full voice. crank it up a couple of notches and he will crumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.