reports from last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownOnTheUpside

Player Valuation: £30m
been checking in on a sunderland forum now and again to gauge their reaction and I saw this

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bottles-from-everton-fans.1275799/

I seriously doubt it's any lids on here as it seems to be a thoroughly decent sort on GOT, but on the off chance one of them is on here/someone on here knows them then let me pass this on

what are you doing? anyone throwing glass bottles (especially from a top tier with families at the match) is utter pond life and needs to take a long hard look at themselves. we don't need this nonsense dragging our name through the mud on a night where the club and vast, VAST majority of fans flew the flag for values in football

been checking in on a sunderland forum now and again to gauge their reaction and I saw this

I seriously doubt it's any lids on here as it seems to be a thoroughly decent sort on GOT, but on the off chance one of them is on here/someone on here knows them then let me pass this on

what are you doing? anyone throwing glass bottles (especially from a top tier with families at the match) is utter pond life and needs to take a long hard look at themselves. we don't need this nonsense dragging our name through the mud on a night where the club and vast, VAST majority of fans flew the flag for values in football

Anyone is is a complete tosser but... how the hell were glass bottles getting in? very dubious if you ask me...

If true, got to ask how they got glass bottles in.

I've been asked to throw cans and bottles away going into the game, you wouldn't get anywhere close to getting in with glass.

Damn right. Remember a number of years back getting pelted with coins by Arsenal fans in their 'club' section above the away section. Sadly there's idiots in every single fan base. For the life of me since that Ireland vs England game back in 94 (?) I'll never understand why opposing fans are seated above/ below one another. It's dangerous and is asking for trouble.

Always one that ruins it, Everton do seem to have a lot (but so do others), always a guy who stands at a bus stop outside Goodison threatening away fans as they walk past him, I've had that 2 seasons on the trot now

any idea who this is?

Blimey. People really don't ask for much evidence before taking the chance to label all scousers scum.

"Everton and Liverpool fans tend to be the worst as they come from a deprived City and live in conditions that you wouldn't believe. Most of them have outside toilets and a piggery in the yard."

"The whole city is a shithole from which the rats emerge every weekend"

Embarrassed for people making comments like that in 2016, especially from people in working class areas like Sunderland.

I'm not disputing the claim but i wonder whether it is greatly exaggerated?

the away fans would have been in good spirits last night, why would they be throwing bottles they have smuggled in on the fans below? And more specifically, why would they want to injure fans below them?

Status
Not open for further replies.