Reo Coker gone to Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £40m
Probably the best player we could afford this summer !!!

Who are we in for? No Rumours nothing, every summer we think this has been the worst summer ever, only for the next one to be even worse.

This is a new low, but who is left available in our price range? Personally I would take Hitzelsperger and at 29 will have 3 or 4 more seasons in him.

This is a new low....................

COYB

No NO NO no no no NO NO NO no my friend

It would have been the NEW low if we had of got him in as our main signing this summer. Think of it that way

PMA

To be fair lad, hes not what we need.

We need a Striker and a winger, we are pretty much sorted in my eyes in DM/CM, unless its Moutinho, we dont need no midfielders.

To be fair lad, hes not what we need.

We need a Striker and a winger, we are pretty much sorted in my eyes in DM/CM, unless its Moutinho, we dont need no midfielders.

Would have freed up Arteta to go play wide again, and thats as good as a winger. Leaving Reo Coker backup to Rodwell Fellaini. Dont think you can class Cahill as a midfielder, cos he plays mostly inbehind the striker.

Would have freed up Arteta to go play wide again, and thats as good as a winger. Leaving Reo Coker backup to Rodwell Fellaini. Dont think you can class Cahill as a midfielder, cos he plays mostly inbehind the striker.

I'd imagine he would go where he was gonna get game time mate, unless we blew them out of the water with a much higher wage package.

BWAHAHAHAHA! :D

Sorry, couldn't quite keep a straight face at the end there......

Central midfielder, we have more than enough of those.

Don't need him.

Getting annoyed at not signing a player that Moyes clearly wasn't interested in? Ouch.

In my opinion the only player who has moved for no fee who would have benefited the squad and would have been affordable is David Vaughan, but again he was seemingly not fancied.

never rated him, if he was good enough villa would of kept him on, will struggle to be a regular at bolton

Is this a joke or something? Reo-Coker would struggle to get in our reserves, never mind the first team.

Cahill, Fellaini, Barkley, Rodwell, Osman, Arteta, Heitinga and even Neville are better central midfielders than him.

I mean FFS he makes McFadden look like a decent shout.

Probably the best player we could afford this summer !!!

Who are we in for? No Rumours nothing, every summer we think this has been the worst summer ever, only for the next one to be even worse.

This is a new low, but who is left available in our price range? Personally I would take Hitzelsperger and at 29 will have 3 or 4 more seasons in him.

This is a new low....................

COYB

Hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.