Remaining games of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was about to start a next 13 games thread...

My prediction is 4 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses to finish around 8-12

Id be happy with Europa qualification anything less is a fail of a season

So really FA Cup is the last remaining thing to look forward to
if City win the League cup and the FA cup winner is a top 4 finisher I think 7th gets Europa. We could catch the RS, Southampton,etc

It's looking probable that 7th will be enough for Europa League qualification this season. If we fail to win the FA Cup this season, then it's still likely that the winners of both of the domestic cups will also finish in the top 5 of the league, opening up 7th in the league as Europa qualification.

You+ve+done+it+now+you+ve+activated+my+pity+story+saga+_661dad6c88c7ce5ca50e572083948644.gif

Just looked and seen that it's probably the easiest run down to a close of season we've had.

Obviously we will underwhelm for fun like.

Mate the way this season has been, from now on just looking at the next game when it comes up, long as Robles is on the team sheet though feel a lot more confident and a lot less nervous.

Just know Sturridge will play the Derby fully fit, Arsenal will have everyone back when we play them, and LVGs mighty red army will suddenly resemble the 70's Dutch side for one game only when we play them

Just looked and seen that it's probably the easiest run down to a close of season we've had.

Obviously we will underwhelm for fun like.
It pains me to say this, but this is possibly your worst ever match thread. No pictures, no eighties references, no comments about the locals having six fingers, no slating of the mighty Wirral ffs. I think I speak for the GOT community by feeling cheapened and let down.

Last two game should be alot more interesting than they appeared at the start of the season, Leicester and Norwich. Leicester could still be up for the title while hopefully we're making a euro push. We could also end up sending naisy and Norwich down. We'll have a large effect all over the table

Last two game should be alot more interesting than they appeared at the start of the season, Leicester and Norwich. Leicester could still be up for the title while hopefully we're making a euro push. We could also end up sending naisy and Norwich down. We'll have a large effect all over the table
And yet still finish mid table ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.